Monday, April 30, 2012

Baking, blankets and my favorite B- Brianna

I've been busy with a lot of baking and blankets. Baking items for our first group event on Wednesday and later in the week baking for the dessert auction for girls camp. Blanket cutting to have extra fleece to provide at the group event.

I have found that doing the single layered fleece blankets are perfect for group events. One yard of fleece is cut in half to make two blankets. Right now fleece is on sale til Saturday for $4.99 which means each blanket is $2.49.... Which I think is awesome. And you know what's better. If you can find remnants about .8-1.30yards you have found a keeper. The remnants are half off then if that same fleece is on sale in the store, you get another half off. So usually about $2 each, which makes each blanket $1. And the best part about the remnants is you don't have to wait in the cut line. Just wanting to pass along something I learned in my hundred trips to Joann's.

And the last most important of the B's, my sweet baby Bree. Love that girl more than I ever could have dreamed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment