Monday, July 30, 2012

Perfect People at the Perfect Time

A couple of weeks ago I was driving around all of the Inland Empire collecting donated blankets one night after work (my usualy routine).  This process takes me awhile because I love getting to know the people I don't know who are donating and hearing about their lives and stories and sharing time together.  What should only take 30 minutes takes me hours. 

My last stop of the night was a woman in her early 20s who should enter Crochet Wars, if there is such a thing.  Her blankets looked so professional. But then again everyone's look professional next to mine.  I met up with her and her mother and father.  They were all so welcoming and caring as I entered their house.  I could have stayed all night.  They were some of the most wonderful people I have ever met.  They definitely touched my heart. 

This family was not immune to trials.  They have had their fair share in the past few years.  But ALL OF THEM WERE SMILING.  They all were happy, they all wanted to help others, and they all were amazing. 

They are set to open two businesses in the upcoming months (I will keep you all posted).  One is called Luxurious Events. They will be doing event planning, weddings and such.  They have beautiful ideas and materials. 

Their other business is Menifee Valley Buy and Sell Thrift. Both of these businesses will be in Menifee.  They want to get the community involved.  They will be having a Grand Opening scheduled for sometime maybe September and they want Blankets for Brianna there.  They have offered to be a Blanket for Brianna drop off location.  They have so many great ideas and I am so happy to work with them.  Having them help Blankets for Brianna is just icing on the cake.  Even without that, they touched my heart and uplifted my spirit.  Their faith could move mountains, they laughter and smiles cheers up anyone's day.  They were just the perfect people for me at the perfect time and made me feel even better. 

Thanks Morris'!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful evening. I can't wait to meet you! I am finishing up some blankets. I will let you know when I am done so we can meet up :)

    ReplyDelete